PhotoLemur Plugin to Photos Won't Save

Answered

Comments

13 comments

• Official comment
    Anastasia Davis

Hi Jams!

We are aware of the possible compatibility issues with MacOS Catalina, but right now, we are mainly focused on developing Luminar, so there is no exact info yet regarding the next update. Please stay tuned.

Comment actions Permalink
    Manny Hernandez

not the answer i would expect... but add my concern to list of Photolemur of folks not able to save from photos plug in.  :(

Bruce Bovill

I'm learning how to change the effects I want using native Photos since Photolemur ceased to work as an extension with that product. Photolemur isn't essential and if they can't be bothered to make it work fully then I need to move on.  As a result, I'm not going to upgrade Luminar, so rapidly drifting away from Skylum now, which is a shame.

Paul H

Yeah having the same problem running Sierra, try to save via extensions in Photos, it freezes can’t even force quit, but does save if drop and drag into Photolemur itself...

Bruce Bovill

That's strange as it always worked fine for Sierra and Mojave on my Macs. It is just the dropping of 32-bit apps in macOS that has been an issue that Skylum can't correct, which is strange as I had thought they were a good company, technically. Same issues with Aurora. 

Shane Keller

Still not working as a Photos extension since MacOS Catalina Update.

Bruce Bovill

I suspect it is on purpose, they are thinking that users will over time instead switch to Luminar, which is their flagship now. Sadly, in my case at least, that isn't so. I'm simply stopping using ALL my Skylum programs and switching elsewhere as I have lost confidence both in their technical capabilities and their marketing plans. As the saying goes: "other programs are available".

Paul H

I won’t be switching to Luminar, too many adjustment parameters, I love just one slider, I don’t mind editing within the app itself, that being said it’s still poor tech support

Krystian Wirski

How much longer?

Vita Bergman

HI Krystian!

I am afraid there is no ETA for the update yet.

H Hammons

Since your product does not perform as advertised how do I get a refund? Basically Photolemur is useless

Parthasarathi Bandyopadhyay

I think I should be asking for a refund too. It's completely useless now.

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

Post is closed for comments.