Luminar 4 What is missing in the new version

Comments

8 comments

Add an uninstall button to the user interface. For me, Luminar 4 is embarassingly bad compared to luminar 3.

Добавьте кнопку удаления в пользовательский интерфейс. Для меня Luminar 4 ужасно плох по сравнению с Luminar 3
    Dobav'te knopku udaleniya v pol'zovatel'skiy interfeys. Dlya menya Luminar 4 uzhasno plokh po sravneniyu s Luminar 3
    Comment actions Permalink
    Philippe CARON

j'approuve ce qui vient d'être notifié.

Il ne faudrait pas pour toucher un public plus large qu'on simplifie trop l'usage du logiciel sous prétexte que l'IA fait bien les choses

On doit rester maître des paramètres et avoir une gestion pointue des calques .

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your feedback on Luminar 4. I'll be sure to share it with our developers.

Can you please share our feedback to the refund department where it has been requested. Personally, I'm still waiting to hear back after following advice to contact support. Just to reiterate, I request a refund of the money I paid for Luminar 4.

Tone Chant

Yes, we need custom workspaces and the ability to keep each of the adjustments open! It is frustrating when switching between 2 most often used tools to have them open and close on you each time!

Helena Carter

Hi Member

We will reply to your request as soon as possible, but not it might take us a bit longer than usual due to the huge amount of the emails.

Tone, Henric, 

We have changed the filters and removed the workspaces. However, I will forward your feedback to our developers.

Jim Henderson

I am currently restoring old photos from transparencies ( 30 - 50 years old ). Luminar 4 /4.1 does an excellent job - adding punch and clarity to them. However I still have to use PhotoShop Elements for the "Clone Stamp Tool".  Luminar's erase tool is very good, but given I am fixing many flaws at once in the workflow e.g. spot marks, hair marks, and blemishes, I need a means of undo on the fly if its not quite right - not simply clearing all the fixes at once and starting again. It is just not productive for me. I think I / we need a cntrl - Z function on the erase. (please)

Good work otherwise - it just gets better and better!

Please sign in to leave a comment.