Snapheal Pro 1.3 owner, can't upgrade to Snapheal CK 1.7

Comments

12 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with Snapheal and Intensify.

Did you purchase those apps directly from Skylum (formerly Macphun) or from the Apple App Store?

You also mentioned getting an error message - it would be helpful to know that that message is. If you could copy/paste, or share a screenshot that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    Mark Booth

I've captured some screen grabs of what happens when I try to update:

The update refuses to install with that error message EVERY time.  Same for Intensify Pro.

Mark

Mark Booth

By the way, to answer your question...  I purchased both apps (Snapheal Pro and Intensify Pro) directly from Macphun.  I have the license codes but obviously won't post them here.

Mark

Konstantin Zolo

Could you please try to uninstall the application with AppCleaner, that you can download from the link below:

http://www.freemacsoft.net/appcleaner/

Once it's done, please restart your Mac, then download and install Snapheal CK one more time with the following link:

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/creativekit/SnaphealCK/SnaphealCK.zip 

Please let me know if it works for you!

Mark Booth

Konstantin,

THANK YOU!  That fixed it and I now have Snapheal CK working on my system (including with Aperture, which I still use).  I did require me to enter my registration code and email, which is fine.

I'd VERY much appreciate a similar solution to fix Intensify Pro.  It is acting the same way as Snapheal Pro was, refusing to let me update due to an error message.  I am also a registered owner of Intensify Pro.

Thanks again!

Mark

Konstantin Zolo

Mark,

Please reinstall Intensify CK using App Cleaner, here's a link to download the latest version of the app:

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/creativekit/IntensifyCK/IntensifyCK_Distribution_v1_2_3_952.zip

Mark Booth

Thanks, Konstantin.  That worked!

Kim Roos

Konstantin,

Thank you! That fixed my problems with updating the Intensify Pro and Snapheal Pro to the CK versions. I have although the same problem with the Tonality Pro, is it possible to get a link also for Tonality Pro?

Alvaro Diaz Castro

Konstantin,

I had a problem registering my Snapheal pro version. It came with Wacom Intuos Photo, but the serial number is not working and it counts failed attempts. I also tried to download from the amazon link in this post but it`s not active anymore.

Where can I download a Snapheal pro to work with my Wacom bundled software number?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Alvaro,

Please email a copy of your purchase confirmation to support@skylum.com and we'll provide you with a fresh download link and an updated serial number. 

Rusty Lingenfelter

I followed your instruction and deleted ver 1.2 using appcleaner, now I can't find anywhere to download a functional copy of 1.7. How about either fixing the upgrade or fixing your webpage so there is a visible download link?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Rusty,

Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to assist you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.