When: Wed. May 23, 12pm PT / 3pm ET (1 hour)
Register Here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2889916070944958209
Have you just started to use Luminar 2018 or perhaps you haven't opened it up yet? Join Abba Shapiro and Laurie Rubin as they take you through some of the basics in Aurora HDR.
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
- Open a series of bracketed photos.
- Understand the benefits of shooting bracketed images
- Use the Alignment option and why
- Use Ghost Reduction, Color Denoise, and Chromatic Aberration Removal
- Discover the difference between Presets and Filters
- Save and export your files for sharing or printing
- Go deeper with free resources
We hope you can join us live for this event. We'll also tackle your questions in real-time during the webcast.
Great Photography Differently!
Please sign in to leave a comment.