Export process to jpg is very slow in Luminar 4

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will do our best to help you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Binu Mathew

I tried contacting support many times, and no response for the same issue

Joan Legaz Pons

In my case, I passed the problem to the technical service, as they indicated me. From there, a series of messages were established in which they asked me for certain more specific information about the problem. Finally, after reinstalling Luminar 4 and making all the recommendations they indicated, they told me they were working to solve several problems that they had detected and that they expected to launch a new version in January.

Kate Williams

@Mathew, we've processed your request. Sorry that it's taken longer than expected, we're currently overflowing with a great number of incoming emails. 

@Joan, that's right - our techs are working on several performance improvements right now. In the meantime, please, try working with several catalogs containing fewer photos. To create a new catalog, click File > Catalog > New. To revisit a project, click File > Catalog > New.

I'm closing this thread, as the same issue was addressed in the previous threads. 

Post is closed for comments.