Luminar 4 - Lens correction automatically

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Dieter,

Thank you for your feedback. I will let our developers know that this feature is important to you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Saurabh Shetty

I second this request.

Using L3 Flex right now, the lens correction and CA checkboxes are not maintained when creating a look. Meaning if I have to do batch processing on 5 RAW files I cant because the lens correction & CA wont be applied. I really hope this is implemented for L4.

Alexander Huhn

I only registered to mark how important automatic lens correction is. Not having it at the moment puts creators/editors in exact the bad situation Dieter is describing. It's an unnecessary hassle and tears down enthusiasm using your software.

thanks for your efforts. hopefully it's going to be included anytime soon!

Ming Chou Lin

Agreed with Saurabh. This manual process of the doing the lens distortion settings everytime I load a Look preset is a real turn-off.

Elena Blum

Hi,

Yes, unfortunately, you cannot save the hooks for lens correction under customer looks, only the controls. But I have a solution for you: You can edit a photo as you would like it, right-click Copy adjustments, select the photos where you want to use these adjustments, click the right button again, and then sync adjustments.

Post is closed for comments.