I've paid for Luminar 3 and 4 both continuously crash and are buggy.
In a few hours it's already crashed at least 5 times, while simply editing a a few photos.
- Performance is still woeful - pictures still take around 20-30 seconds to load a photo before it's editable
- Constantly crashes - simply clicking round the UI makes the app hang before crashing, this has happened constantly (not just a few times) in the 24 hours it's been installed.
- Luminar Catalogs keep failing when upgrading (I've tried over 10 times)
- The one that did upgrade is now 33gb (it has only 5 albums with around 600 photos)
- I now have two luminar catalogs...one for Luminar 3 and one for Luminar 4....one is 5gb and the other is 33gb...(not even Windows10 takes up 33GB.)
- Where are the sidecars everyone asked for??
- I honestly can't see what's changed besides some UI tweaks and the sky replacement feature.
Everything that mattered and was wrong with Luminar 3 has been completely ignored. I'm not sure what's going on there at Skylum HQ, but this better be sorted pretty quickly.
Luminar 3 was riddled with issues, I spent months trying to get them resolved. I expect better from a brand new major version upgrade.
I honestly feel scammed by Skylum and if it's not fixed ASAP I want my money back for Luminar 3 & 4.
Please sign in to leave a comment.