Sort it out!

Comments

7 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi - Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll provide you with an alternate installation link.

Comment actions Permalink

I have TRIED to contact you!   One email asked me to send my /Hosts file which I did over 15 hours ago and I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE.  Not even an acknowledgement you are looking at the problem.  Your 'support' is woeful and your website worse, there is no obvious way to contact you at www.skylum.com/support  other than your dire web form which I have tried already - NO REPLY.  Really getting frustrated here - and worried that when you release the software to everyone the problem will multiply and I'll get even less.  Really NOT IMPRESSED with this shambles at all.

It gets even worse - try clicking Skylum support link now (which is what you suggested?) and what do you think I get?

This. 

Why do you think I'm fed up with your utterly hopeless 'support'?

Ive tried, with THREE different browsers, to contact you on the correct link - https://skylum.com/support - and have had no response when I press the 'CONTACT SKYLUM' button. 

Is it sending?  I have absolutely no idea.

This is what I wrote in it, perhaps you can read it out to them, becasue using the only way you suggest to contact you ISN'T WORKING. 

More utterly rubbish 'support' from Skylum. 

This is getting pathetic. When asking for help on the forum I get told a link that doesn't work. https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360006528480-Sort-it-out-?page=1#community_comment_360000937140

I have no idea what you are going to imagine an 'alternate installation link' is supposed to help me with, but send it and lets try.

Via email yesterday 'Victoria' asked for a copy of my Hosts file, I sent it and have heard nothing since. Did you get it? Are you looking at it? Was it helpful? What do I do now? Waiting and hearing NOTHING is not the way to treat people. I've attached it to this message in case you want it again.

All I want is to get the software working. I do NOT have any 'firewall' active on the Mac, no other piece of software has behaved like this since I moved away from Windows over a decade ago. Astonishing to release software that is so badly finished.

Angela Andrieux

Hi - I apologize for the broken link. Please try www.skylum.com/support (you can also type the address directly into your browser). I'm glad you've received a response from our team. If you have questions or need clarification on the instructions sent, please reply to the email you received.

Hiya Member, I think Skylum were trying to save you from the utter disappointment of using it. 26 filters or more missing in this version? What were they thinking? Oh yeah, head in the clouds.

Please sign in to leave a comment.