Comments

22 comments

Per Grunditz

I have not received Luminar 4 either. Bought it on July 29…

Comment actions Permalink
    Bill Stanley

Why is it almost impossible to get an answer to my question,

Does not speak highly of your customer service,

Per Grunditz

Huge disappointment. Waited all day Monday and while others got their download links I got nothing. Skylum did reply but just told me to check my spam folder but it is empty. They never sent the email…

Vita Bergman

Hi Bill! 

Please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support we will be happy to help.

Vita Bergman

Hi Per!
    Please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support for further assistance.

Per Grunditz

Vita, I have already contacted Skylum support via the link you provided. No reply…

Gal Steinberg

I ordred on July 24th and havn't recieved either. Support is not responding. 

It is not in my spam folder either. 

Per Grunditz

Yes, this is depressing. They seem to believe that by simply writing: "Please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support for further assistance." the problems will magically disappear!
    And this might actually work if support would actually do something…

Per Grunditz

Finally got an email with a download link.

24h late…

All the excitement and expectations have disappeared…

BOORING!!!! :(

John Hudd

still waiting for mine - ah the reason I am still waiting is because I was outside the earlybird dates 

mind you epic response from the support team, they replied in under 5 minutes !

boom 

thanks guys .. and gals 

Per Grunditz

Don't give up hope but have you contacted support via the contact form?

https://skylum.com/support

With a bit of luck they may reply!

Vita Bergman

Hi! 

Usually, we respond within 24 hours or less, however, it might take a little longer due to a large amount of emails.

Your patience is really appreciated.

Per Grunditz

You got your money in July and now you treat us like dirt…

John Hudd

little harsh ..... the software was only released yesterday .... if there was an issue with the script that emails the ilnks to the 20,000 early birders and 1/4 of them didnt get the link, support probably have 5,000 emails to trawl through 

they got back to me in under 5 mins ..... thats good going in my books 

Ted Glod

I got the email but the download link does not work. Hope the software works better than the link they sent out.

Per Grunditz

John, we are all entitled to a personal opinion. For me this awful mess extinguished the magic and excitement and I haven't even started testing Luminar 4 yet. OK, I'm behaving like a child but that is because I am a 65 year old child!

Angela Andrieux

Hi Ted, Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll send you an alternate installer link.

Sam C

Everything that mattered and was wrong with Luminar 3 has been completely ignored, it was (and still is) riddled with issues, I spent months trying to get them resolved.

Luminar 4 the new shiny software is no more than some UI fixes - underneath it's the same old story - buggy, unstable and just as slow.

Trust me, don't waste your money upgrading to the "new version".

John Hudd

Personally I am living this new version. I use it as a plug-in to photos, so don’t use any file management. The new layout, the new portrait menu is fantastic for my level of post processing .... yeah I feel bit miffed having shelled out for luminar3 a few months before. But am am rocking L4 .. mind you I can’t find HSL ????

Helena Carter

Sam,

We have replied to the similar comment of yours under this post: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360006558499

We kindly ask you not to copy and paste the same post under different topics. Thanks for your understanding.

@John,

Thanks for your feedback! The HSL is now Under Color>Advanced Settings, see the screenshot:

Joe Amberg

No delivery of Luminar 4 key at all. No answers to all my mails. Unbelievable. I escalated now via paypal to get my money back.

Elena Blum

Hi Joe, we've sent you a key via email. Please check your inbox!

Please sign in to leave a comment.