I apologize if this post is just beating a dead horse. I am wondering if there is a roadmap for Luminar 4?
I'm finding the new features in Luminar 4 amazing and very useful. However, if the push is to streamline the photographers workflow, then I have to say there are some basic features that are missing and are sorely needed.
1) Virtual copies. I use these extensively in managing my print enabled versions - i.e. I bump the exposure about a third of a stop so the printed version matches the display version. Please implement this ASAP.
2) Select multiple images and load them as Layers with auto alignment. This is vital for real estate photographers.
3) Hierarchal keywording - absolutely necessary for those with massive libraries.
4) Select multiple images and stitch them together in a panorama using AI to fill out the edges. Ok, this is not a basic feature, but it is one that will make many photographers very happy.
5) Exif editing capabilities.
These are just a few of the basic editing capabilities that have been requested over and over again. If the idea or plan is to streamline the editing process/workflow, then the implementation of these basic features will make for a very happy user base. Might I suggest the implementation of these before any additional new features are created?
Workflow is key, and Luminar 4 is very close to providing the workflow options that many photographers want and need. So, can these basics be added to the roadmap and maybe provided first? Please!
Please sign in to leave a comment.