Comments

9 comments

Michael Hammer

Just making sure I am understanding this: Because I am trying to install it from my Work's wifi network, it won't work? Well, that's just beyond crazy (not saying you are wrong, just completely shocked if that's actually the reason).

Luminar Support: Confirm/Deny?

Comment actions Permalink
    Michael Hammer

Well, Eduardo Mueses is a genius. Connecting through a VPN and then downloading/installing it actually worked. I am dumbfounded...but I am damned happy I found this thread and gave it a try. Eduardo - thank you!!

Eduardo Mueses

I was able to get over this hump by connecting to a VPN. Somehow Skylum is verifying the source IPs and is giving an error from certain locations.

Maybe that helps.

Aleksandr Vaysberg

I have the same problem. So it's related to my IP address?? Weird:)

Robert Ambinder

Same with me. Keep getting "unexpected closing" Need help.

CJ Glynn

Same problem here.  Tried installing connected to VPN and not connected to VPN.  Still stuck on the screen you show above.   Luminar support, please help.

Dave Schmidt

Whats the link for Luminar 4?

driving me crazy the marketing of the company,

they still haven't sorted the Max rives looks pack after I reported an error with it back in august, and still selling it despite not making photos look like something max rives edited, as it contains none of the luts needed

Robert Lancaster

the Luminar download worked for me.  When I got my email, I installed just fine and I didn't need a VPN.  I'm not sure if there is something different about my IP address.

Eduardo Mueses

@michael-hammer You are welcomed! :-D

Please sign in to leave a comment.