Today is early release for L4. Anyone from Asia or Europe gotten their copy yet?

Comments

20 comments

Tony Collins

They've said within 12 hours 3 hours ago. So late evening my time.

Comment actions Permalink
    Stephen Warriner

Shoot.  I cleared my day.  Thank you for the reply Tony.

Rolf Hellmeier

Germany, 4:30 pm , no software so far......

kind regards to the Skylum Univers

Rolf

Sedric Beasley

I'm on East coast US and it is a good thing I'm at work.   Hopefully when I get home from work it will be released by that time.

Raymond Lam

Hong Kong, 12:19 AM 12/11 , no software so far......

Kate Williams

Hi, 

The early-bird purchasers who got the app before August 7 will get the app within a couple of hours. 

Please stay tuned. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated. 

frédéric foufou

Bought July 26th.
    I'am waiting.

Wolfgang Jarcik

Maybe later at the end of the day 

Kim Austin

Australia, November 12, 5:30am. Nothing! This was a great way for Skylum to get some quick cash. Too bad about the customer.

B R

Germany, close to 9pm, no Email... :-( 

frédéric foufou

BG skylum

frédéric foufou

STARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
    Already done ^^

Sedric Beasley

At 3:38 PM Eastern time I got the email with download link.  I have it installed now.

Rolf Scheffler

Ich habe am 23. Juli bestellt und habe noch keine Mail bekommen. Ich habe Kenntnis davon, dass User später bestellt haben (September) und Luminar 4 heute bereits installiert haben. Ich finde das eine Frechheit, seine Kunden so zu verarschen. 

Barry Buehler

Why did the purchase advert not say that it was too late for the Nov 11 date.

I bought in early October and the advert plus an email I received implied Nov 11 as an early buyer.

Not good to disappoint customers through lack of clarity.  I hope all the negatives online about Skylum support are B.S.

Roger Bolt

I purchased the early bird price on October 13th and got an email today saying that I would be able to download on the 18th. At least I got the early bird price and I'm looking forward to the 18th. Not looking good to hear all the disappointment out here on the buz. My concern is that there will be a Rath of bugs and performance issues.

Barry Buehler

hmmmmmmmm.  Roger Bolt.  When you purchased did you get the feeling that you were in on the early release or am I alone?

Roger Bolt

I don't think you're alone I was also under the same impression.

Robert Lancaster

The good:

I received mine at 3:40 pm EST and I live on the east coast of the US.  I installed it and played with it for the last couple of hours.  So far so good, it sees my whole library from Luminar 3, sky replacement works VERY well.  No strange crashes so far. I think it might be loading previews faster than Luminar 3 did.  I think this is the best version of Luminar yet (so far).

The Bad:

The new adjustment locations will really take some getting used to, however, and I'm not sure I like the idea that some of the filters I had just been getting used to, and ones that are included in some of my official looks that I have purchased in the past, are depreciated.  They still work of course, but I am a little concerned that if I still use the looks moving forward, they will continue to apply depreciated filters to my images and this could cause problems down the road. . .

The Ugly:

Good news, I have nothing to say here. . . ;-)

Jo Wun

Roger Bolt
    • 14 hours a

I don't think you're alone I was also under the same impression.

me too!!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.