Comments

10 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Tony, 

If you're among the first 20,000 purchasers, you'll get your copy within the next 12 hours. Please stay tuned for the release :) 

Comment actions Permalink

Hi,

I'm quite excited !!! I am in France and the wait is long :(

calvin oliphant

very funny! And how do I find out if I am among the first 20,000?

bought - Luminar 3+4 early bird for $99 on sept. 17th.

will i get mine today.???

cko188@gmail.com

Tony Collins

No - as I understand it - the 20,000 were sold out early August.

calvin oliphant

thank you.

If i do not get luminar 4 today why did they have the early bird bundle for $99 at the beginning of September when i bought it for the same price as today and why did they call it early bird and thanked me for buying the software. I could have kept my money and just buy it one day before it comes out.

Skylum you really upset me and I will never ever spend money on any of your products.

A disappointed customer......

calvin oliphant

Ok, I just found out I will NOT get Luminar 4 today. I have to wait until the 18th just like anyone else.

So why did I give them my money months ago? Sure don't make sense to me. And also you can stick the Smugmug I never ask for it anyway. 

Did anyone receive their copy today? Just curious.  Skylume..... you suck...

Kim Austin

What date did you purchase?  I got mine on August 6, and it was within the 20000.  I got my copy finally 30 minutes ago, albeit a day late. Suckiness level is EXTREME!

Gal Steinberg

I ordered on July 24th... and nothing... nothing... spent 30 min searching through my email to see if maybe I missed anything

Igor Capibaribe

I felt misled. I would say, that at least they should throw all the filters for free to compensate for this intention misleading practice.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

Just a bit of clarification - the early release today was for the first 20,000 people who pre-ordered Luminar 4. This promotion sold out on August 7, 2019. If you purchased before August 7 then you'll get Luminar 4 today. All others will get Luminar 4 on November 18 as promised.

If you haven't yet received an email with the download information please be sure to check your spam folder. If it isn't there then please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll get the upload info to you ASAP.

Please sign in to leave a comment.