Luminar 4 availability

Comments

54 comments

Kim Austin

@Tony Collins -- in the past, we have received the planned updates on the date agreed - not on US time, but Australian time. It doesn't matter where they are, this is a global company. Are you working for Skylum?  

Comment actions Permalink
    Bill H

It's just been on Sky News that random acts of rioting and looting have broken out within the Skylum HQ as the early-birds try to forcibly take their copy of Luminar 4...lol

Bill H

I ordered in July - Help me?!

Bill H

Shhhhhhh! They're still sleeping!  Australia wasn't included in this deal anyway as you guys are all upside down!

Kim Austin

@Bill Hands -- of course, I forgot about that.  :)
    Interesting that I posted this 6 hours ago, and not one response from Skylum "support".

Bill H

Lol yeah in fairness though I hadn’t considered the time zone thing. It’s bound to be early evening in Australia by now, so you guys won’t have much of the day left! Skylum will need to act fast or you’ll be getting your software on the 12th instead of the 11th, the flaming Galahs!! :-)

Kim Austin

@Bill Hands -- the Aussies were considered (by other users) to be guinea pigs for a L3 update a while back, delivered to us first because of the time zone -- it didn't work, and our feedback to Skylum saved other users the pains we experienced.  It's late afternoon now and nothing has  arrived.  Par for the course it seems.

Kate Williams

Hi guys, 

All early-birds (the first 20,000 purchasers) who have preordered the app before August 7 will get their copy of Luminar 4 within the next 12 hours. Stay tuned. 

Kim Austin

What a joke!  Every other release, we have received it on the date specified in the purchase. I hope L4 works better than your system.

L

.. I believe, it won´t...

Andy Heuer

Good morning from Germany - sitting by my computer, coffee beside, expecting Luminar 4. A woman from the Service Team has let me know it will be available today. What I really hope, I pre-ordered on August 30th.

Max Noble

Still waiting...

Colin Grant

Time after time, release after release, they cannot get even the basics right. It really is about time somebody with the appropriate know-how took over Skylum. They could then dump that pip squeak of a so called CEO and his entourage of self centred, inward looking mates and develop what could be a great product properly. Also if Skylum do not deliver to the first 20000 on the prescribed day you are presumably entitled to some form of compensation?

Bill H

Goodness gracious, I need instant sky replacements this very instant... ...release it already...lol

Bill H

“patience, patience !!!
    11th does not mean 11th at 00:01h”

Yeah but for the folks in Australia the 11th does not mean the 12th, right?

Kim Austin

@Jo Wun. I've been very patient. 11 Nov is almost to an end here in Australia. 

@Bill Hands -- thank you, you know what I am saying.

Kim Austin

@Bill Hands.  I like your humour, mate. Where are you located?

Bill H

Anyone up for a game of Rocket League on xbox whilst we're waiting?..lol

Bill H

Please tell me there's not just one little guy in the corner with a laptop working his way through the 'early-bird spreadsheet' and sending out 20,000 individual emails though!? haha!

Bill H

@Kate. "All the customers who purchased the app before August 7 will get the app within a couple of hours"

She says with a wry smile, 2 hours ago!...lol

Bill H

@Kim. Hey you're back again!  Good Sleep?  I've no Idea what's going on but I do know that anarchy could break out at any second...lol.  I'm watching the tone of all the forum posts slowly starting to decent into full rage mode!  Perhaps its just me but I'm finding it all highly amusing...haha - Of course Skylum could do the unthinkable and...      ...just release it...lol

Bill H

Looks like random updates are trickling in saying people are now starting to get Luminar 4 emails!  I'm still waiting; so, it must be one intern tasked with writing 20,000 separate emails after all then...lol.  I think I've been put to the bottom of the list for being the class trouble maker...lol

Bill H

Why do random forum posts say pending approval?  I was trying to update everyone that I got my email with links, but its saying Pending Approval?

Tony Collins

Kim - 9 hours ago (now) it was Sunday 10th. Now it is Late Sunday where Skylum peeps are. What exactly are you expecting. They have until close of play on Monday their local time to still meet the promise.

(@Bill - ...upside down.. LOL)

Kim Austin

@Bill. For a moment there I thought you might have been living on Bribie Island where I do -- small island off the Qld coast.  I did a quick search of FB and can you believe it, there's a Bill Hands here as well.  Off for some shuteye...and expect (hope) to see the download link via email in the morning. Have a great day.

Bill H

@Kim.  Nah Not me!  Yeah tomorrow's another day!  catch ya later.

Bill H

HAPPY 'EARLY-BIRDS DAY' EVERYONE!!!....am I the only one here that's sitting constantly refreshing the email inbox?....lol

Dirk Weißhorn

Auch in Germany ist der 11 November schon 16 Stunden alt. Early bird Kunden wie ich in Germany haben noch keinen Downloadlink erhalten. Auf jedenfalls danke das ich euch luminar 4 vorfinanziert habe um dann verarscht zu werden. Vielleicht solltet ihr mal vor dem early bird aufstehen damit ihr eure Versprechen halten könnt

Jo Wun

It is a little exciting like Christmas - for me too!

Howard Lebowitz

Thanks Kate Williams I already have my Activation Code...from July 26th.

Please sign in to leave a comment.