Luminar 4 availability

Comments

54 comments

Kim Austin

@Bill Hands.  WTH is going on?  5:30am Nov 12 and still nothing? At least you're keep the fires burning with some great humour!

Comment actions Permalink

Just for people who bought L4 by August 7th?
    Never again will I buy a Luminar product as a pre-order!

Richard Carranza

@Kate Williams, it has been a couple hours and yet nothong???? When will we get something???

Bill H

@Kim. Hey you're back again!  Good Sleep?  I've no Idea what's going on but I do know that anarchy could break out at any second...lol.  I'm watching the tone of all the forum posts slowly starting to decent into full rage mode!  Perhaps its just me but I'm finding it all highly amusing...haha - Of course Skylum could do the unthinkable and...      ...just release it...lol

Hans Kuyl

3 hours later.... still no mail. I'm located in the Netherlands GMT+1, it's 21h00 right now, guess it will be tomorrow then for me.

Bill H

Yeah maybe Skylum were trying to get folk excited, you know, go for a subtle building of anticipation and just got carried away and took it an order of magnitude too far?..hehe

craig perry

I have heard that is a conspiracny with a number of east coast companies in the US to make sure employees stay at there desk until 5:00pm EST. At 5:01 they will release the software.... LOL ...  It does seem like a long wait.. almost there

Bill H

I ordered in July - Help me?!

Kim Austin

@Bill -- yes, there are some comical comments.  I think you take the prize for consistency.

Howard Lebowitz

3:41 EST USA - Link Received

Bill H

Looks like random updates are trickling in saying people are now starting to get Luminar 4 emails!  I'm still waiting; so, it must be one intern tasked with writing 20,000 separate emails after all then...lol.  I think I've been put to the bottom of the list for being the class trouble maker...lol

Kim Austin

@Bill...and that intern might not understand the alphabet nor locations.  I probably have been put at the bottom for laughing along with you.  Troublemakers those Scots!  ;)

Bill H

Why do random forum posts say pending approval?  I was trying to update everyone that I got my email with links, but its saying Pending Approval?

Philipp Fitze

Guten Abend. habe das Update soeben auch erhalten, leider Installationsprobleme (keine Internetverbindung), Internet funktioniert ansonsten problemlos.

Bill H

@kim.  I hope you get your links sorted soon mate.  It definitely looks like things have burst into a flurry of high velocity activity!  The wait has been fun!  Take it easy!

Kim Austin

@Bill....yeah, got mine. I'm still gonna be pissed for a while.

Thanks for the entertainment mate.

Bill H

@Kim, No worries mate, take deep breaths!  In fairness; I'm up and running and I have to say I'm really impressed with the AI Sky replacement!  Normally I use luminosity masks and it takes a bit of effort to get sky replacements looking absolutely believable.  At first glance, this is fast and accurate - wow!  I'm off to see what else L4 can do - this could be a late night...lol!  Catch you later.

Dave Schmidt

what's the link?

Jo Wun

any news?

can anybody share the link?, I already have a key

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone - The download link cannot be shared online as the software has not yet been officially launched. The download links will be made available on November 18 to all who pre-ordered. Thank you for your patience!

Jo Wun

Hello Angela Andrieux,

I not only preordered but I pre-payed. And in the confirmation meil was promised that I get access to Luminar4 on 11 Nov. (see mail below!!)

So what is the problem to share the link to the softwaree??

Hello, Luminar Artist!

I have some cool updates for you! First of all, we’re ready to reveal the official release date for Luminar 4 — November 18. If you bought Luminar 4 at an early bird price, you’ll get your copy on November 11.

The next thing I’d like to tell you is that you can use your Luminar 4 license on 2 different devices. The early bird pre-order licenses (first 20 000 copies) are good for up to 5 devices.

Elena Blum

Hi Jo Wun,

Please note that only early-birds are entitled to an early download.

Early birds are the customers who were among the first 20,000 purchasers of Luminar 4 and pre-ordered their copy up to and including August 7.

Please contact our support team and we will do our best to assist you https://skylum.com/support

Hans Kuyl

Not true, the mail states something completely different namely:

"If you bought Luminar 4 at an early bird price, you’ll get your copy on November 11"

So ALL early birds should get the software on November 11th!

"The next thing I’d like to tell you is that you can use your Luminar 4 license on 2 different devices. The early bird pre-order licenses (first 20 000 copies) are good for up to 5 devices."

Only the 5 devices thing is for the first 20,000 people.

Please provide the rest of the early birds the install link or stop making false promises.

Helena Carter

Hans,

Please contact our support team and we will see what we can do for you: https://skylum.com/support

Please sign in to leave a comment.