My Aurora HDR feature request:
We need some more advanced masking tools:
- Brush: Undo single brush strokes.
- Brush: Draw straight lines. (Shift+LeftClick)
- Make the luminance mask editable.
- Brush: "Change softness" needs a keyboard (mouse) shortcut.
- Brush: Easy switch between paint and erase. (Keyboard shortcut.)
- Brush: Ad a content aware brush mode.
- Add a AI sky mask (cf Luminar); And make it editable.
A sky with a HDR look is awful (at my personal taste). So I have to mask the sky (and process it differently) in every single photo. An editable AI sky mask would be a great addition.
Please sign in to leave a comment.