Luminar 4 early bird purchasers

Comments

34 comments

George Mentzikof

So you have sent wrong information at your email. Please either revise and send download link to all that purchased at early bird price or send a new mail and apologise for the misunderstanding.

Comment actions Permalink
    Ralf Sohnsmeier

Hi Kate,

roman says very clearly:
    if you bought LUMINAR 4 at an early bird price you´ll get your copy on NOVEMBER 11.
    please send my copy today.

Ralf
    Rodolfo Candi

The mail don't say that the early bird price is only for the first 20000 copies!!!

You had to write it clearly, but you didn't.

So please be correct and send the link to all the preorders that had received that mail (me included, bought on 17 of october)

Rodolfo

Ralf Sohnsmeier
    the early bird only catches the worm that the late bird left the previous evening.

Marco Hoog

It seems to me that they are randomly sending out emails. Some one who ordered in September got a link, while I am still waiting having ordered it the first day it was announced. What a way to keep your customers happy !!!!

Colin Grant

The first 20000 purchasers get it on 11th.

Ralf Sohnsmeier

Seems i´m not one of the first 20000 purchasers.

regards Ralf

Ralf Sohnsmeier

I recieved this mail from Roman Pylypenko on october the 17th. So I should recieve Luminar 4 today.

Ralf

Emil Omir Omir

I'm also waiting for my copy today :)

Volk Wolf

I'm waiting - ordered In July

Kate Williams

Hi, 

Early birds are the customers who were among the first 20,000 purchasers of Luminar 4 and pre-ordered their copy up to and including August 7. They will be getting the app within a couple of hours. 

Those who reserved their copy later will receive the app on November 18. 

Andrew Turner

I suspect that 11 November refers to Washington State timezone, which probably means that early bird purchasers in Europe may not receive their apps 'till late on the evening of the 11th(9 hours time difference?). Patience may be called for.

Andrew

Kim Austin

@Andrew

In past releases, the software has been delivered on the date in the purchase information.  Nov 11 means Nov 11, no matter where one lives. Now it is 5:30am Nov 12 in Australia, and still nothing.  Patience?  They again show their contempt for customers...a quick cash grab for them and nothing for the customer.

Ralf Sohnsmeier

Damit ist das Vertrauen in die Aussagen. schon mal geschmaelert

Still yet to receive my download. As per the email I was expecting mine on the 11th.

Marco Hoog

Early birds are the customers who were among the first 20,000 purchasers of Luminar 4 and pre-ordered their copy up to and including August 7.

Order ID : MAC190723-3295-39548
    Paid In Full : 23-Jul-2019

No email !

Robert Lancaster

I got my email with Luminar at 3:40 pm EST and I live on the East Coast if that helps.

Janet Aldridge

I completely blooped. I pre-ordered but not early enough to receive it by today. I've been waiting soooooo patiently. Guess I have to scrounge up 7 more days of patience. Can't wait to play with Luminar 4....and then to teach it.

Ralf Sohnsmeier

Has anyone ever recieved his copy of Luminar4 on the 11th?

Štefan Herics

I have received the e-mail yesterday, during the night, but the installer is not able to download it, as usual... 

Luminar 4 has the same small exe installer, as the previous versions, which sometimes work and sometimes does not...

Unbelievable, that this installer bug is not fixed for already more years maybe... 

Volk Wolf

I've got the link yesterday evening, installation is ok. Thank you. Fascinating program.

Martin Schlick

Did not get anything. Got an early bird (Seller FastSpring) on Oct. 8 :-(

Vita Bergman

Hi Stefan! Please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support so we can provide you with an alternate installer.

Alexander Kondratenko Kondratenko

Same problem here. I’ve purchased Luminar at aug 8. For early bird price. Am I supposed to receive my copy already? Am I supposed to have license for 5 machines instead of 2 as an early bird price purchaser?

I got the email claiming I would get the link on Nov 11- I ordered and paid July 23...but I still have no link.

Angela Andrieux

Hi - If you ordered prior to August 7 then you are eligible for the early relapse. Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll get you up and running. Please also be sure to check your spam folder in case the message was misrouted.

john davies

Still waiting for the links to be sent should have been nov 18 its now 20th and no reply from Skylum to any of my emails very annoying to say the least.

john davies

Thank you Alina but where is the link for the smugmug

Alina Skylum

John,

Please, reach us via https://skylum.com/support and we'll send you your personal subscription link if you haven't received it yet.

Please sign in to leave a comment.