Aurora HDR refuses to run on my device

Comments

3 comments

Anna V

Hi Kjell, 

Please specify if you are able to create an HDR out of the Sample images? 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment actions Permalink
    Kjell H Myhre

Hi Anna,

I'm really pleased to hear from you, and that you're willing to assist me!
    I am not able to create any HDR images!
    After I posted the above inquiry, I've learned that Mr. Dave Vance (and others) reported exactly the same problem as I have, some six months ago: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360043531232-Aurora-HDR-2019-crashes
    I have now carried out the same reinstallation process as suggested by Terry Rogers in his reply to Mr. Vance, only to find out that the problem remains unsolved.
    Please come back to me asap!

Kjell

Anna V

@Kjell,

Thank you for your reply. 

Try fully reinstalling drivers for all graphics cards on your system. Please make sure that your GPU has Open GL 3.3 and higher support. 

Make sure to fully uninstall your current graphics drivers before proceeding. How to uninstall drivers (click this text to open link). You'll need to do this for all devices under Display Adaptors on your system:

Download and install drivers from the manufacturer's website:

After you have updated your graphics card drivers, make sure to set your discrete graphics card to run Luminar by default (usually, this concerns laptops). Refer to your graphics card's manufacturer's website if you need help with that.

If the issue remains, please send us your PC info via

http://www.skylum.com/support 

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it
      and attach this text file to your email. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.