.lmnr files

Comments

3 comments

Anna V

Hi Gary, 

I am afraid that the initial version of Luminar 4 will not have this functionality but we will forward your feedback to the person in charge for further consideration. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Geoffrey Hahn

I don't understand the complaint.  If you start working on a file, and stop for whatever reason, so long as you don't lose your catalog the image is saved and you can go back and start working on it again.  You can click on the history button, and all of your edit history shows up fine and dandy.  I just checked, and confirmed this to be the case in Luminar 3.  I doubt if Luminar 4 will be any different.

Gary Sibio

I don't use the L3 catalog. I dabbled with it when L3 came out and found it practically unusable. I have L3 but never use it at all. I use Flex.

One of the reasons I pre-ordered L4 is that you can bypass the catalog and use it like Flex.

The .lmnr files allow me to use Flex alongside ACDSee Ultimate which has an incredible DAM. The absence of .lmnr files is going to make it very difficult for me to use L4. 

It is NEVER a good idea to remove functionality from software. Skylum made a huge error, IMO.

Gary

Please sign in to leave a comment.