Update for Luminar 3 this year?

Comments

4 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Robin!
    We are working on the performance. Nevertheless, there is no info on the updates yet. Stay tuned!

Comment actions Permalink
    Elena Blum

Hi Robin - The issue is known and I can definitely see how you would need to have an update like that. Right now, we're working on Luminar 4 release. That being said, we’ve heard that request quite a bit so we'll probably come back to a new update after release. Thanks for your patience!

Mitch Kite

I too would appreciate an update to Luminar version 3.  I get that you are working on version 4, but please don't abandon version 3 users.  I think that version 4 has some great new features, but I fear that it still has the performance issues and empty promises of v3.  I can't justify upgrading to v4 for similar headaches.  It is almost a full year since Luminar 3 was released and I barely use it because of all the issues.  I do use Luminar 2018 on a regular basis and don't understand how there is such a contrast in performance between the two releases.  When Luminar v3 proves itself to be stable and once again earns the spot as my "go-to" editor,  I will definitely upgrade to v4.

Vita Bergman

Hi Mitch!

We can assure you that we will continue to support Luminar 3. You can check what we're planning for the following updates here: https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap 

Please sign in to leave a comment.