Luminar and Surface Pro X

Answered

Comments

10 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Robin! Luminar supports 64-bit systems only. Thus, Luminar 4 will support 64-bit systems only. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Serge Platonov

Hi Anastasia, Any plans to support (i.e. re-compile) to run on Arm64?

Thanks,
    Serge

Angela Andrieux

Hi Serge,

No immediate plans at this time, unfortunately.

Gnkfy

Wanted to bump this. An ARM64 version would make me buy your product Instead of Lightroom.

Helena Carter

Hello! 

I'm afraid as for now, there are still no plans for this. However, I will make sure to pass your feedback to our developers. 

Kevin Tham

Given that your team is planning to support ARM64 on MacOS (the hardware isn't even on the market yet today), can you reconsider for Windows? Would love to see LuminarAI target ARM64 so that it can run on my Surface Pro X. Helena Carter Angela Andrieux

I just wanted to add that I would also love to see support for Luminar and Aurora HDR on the Arm64 devices. Right now I can run Adobe Lightroom perfectly on my Surface Pro X, because Adobe released an ARM64 version. I still have no efficient way of running any Skylum software on the same computer. Please consider supporting these devices soon, as it may deter potention customers and future users.

Kirk Osborn

Thanks for your suggestion. I will pass it on to our devs for further consideration.

I have recently purchased your luminar AI program as well as preordered the neo but my main on the go device for work is my surface pro x which runs off ARM and was curious, is there still no way to download this product on ARM devices??

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Member!

For now, I'm afraid Luminar is not compatible with ARM devices. I will get in touch with our developers to bring their attention to implementing the support of ARM one more time.

Please sign in to leave a comment.