Luminar for iOS

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Allen,

At the moment we don't have immediate plans for an iPadOS version, but we recognize that it would be very beneficial thus we'll certainly consider it for future development.

Comment actions Permalink
    Marco Hoog

Android too

Michal lichota

Lack of IOS app is a complete show stopper for me, and most likely many others. It’s 2019, most people use only mobile devices. You’re losing majority of your clients that way.

ibrahim yılmaz

I have bought Luminar 3 and Luminar 4, but I wouldn't buy either of them today. Most of my editing happens on the go, on a tablet or my phone with free version of Lightroom. If I'm gonna pay for a photo editing software, definitely it will not be Skylum, I will choose Lightroom over Luminar every time, and that's just because of the mobile Lightroom apps. I genuinely don't understand how people at Skylum don't realize the importance of mobile apps.

Arnaud DELORME

"I genuinely don't understand how people at Skylum don't realize the importance of mobile apps".

Ibrahim, I fully agree with you. We expect from Skylum at least a rough planning date .... 2020 ? 2021 ?

Post is closed for comments.