Comments

5 comments

Vita Bergman

Hi Rod! We will be shipping updates for Luminar Flex later this year. Stay tuned!

Comment actions Permalink
    Collene G

Vita - Does this mean that Luminar Flex will continue to be supported as an alternate application?

I was told that Flex was a dead end and that I needed to upgrade to Luminar 4 to get any updates.

But Luminar 4 does not support my workflow which requires the ability to save out a .lmnr file. I don't want or need the library function and am frustrated with the changes in Luminar 4 that have substantially removed many extremely useful features or hidden them away.

Please continue to support Flex for ppl who share this workflow.

Kate Williams

@Collene, as of now, it's planned to release update meant to fix compatibility issues on Catalina.

The future of Flex is Luminar 4.

We do not have immediate plans to bring back this feature in Luminar 4 or its following releases. However, I'll share your request to bring .lmnr files back with our business and dev teams for further consideration. 

Dann Lavery

Kate Williams are you employed by Skylum?  

"The future of Flex is L4".  Are you saying Flex will no longer receive updates or be supported by Skylum?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Dann,

Yes, Kate works for Skylum.

Flex will continue to be supported for performance and stability, but all new functionality will be added to Luminar 4.

Please sign in to leave a comment.