Lost Edits 2

Comments

6 comments

Mark Johnson

Finally received an email from Skylum Support 14 hours later, it consisted of two lines.

"Please put back the Luminar Catalog folder and open the catalog file(it is located inside of the Luminar Catalog folder and has extension .luminar) via File > Catalog > Open".

Didn't tell me what to do with the other Luminar Catalog, then on opening I now have double photos 9000+ and still no edits, I really don't hold out any hope for Luminar 4. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Mark Johnson

Still no reply from Skylum Support, two emails sent, nothing!!!! if I have lost all my edits maybe it is a good time to try another editing software, pi$$ed about having to pay for yet another one but i'm not going back to Lightroom, any recommendations?

Mark Johnson

3rd email sent to Skylum Support over the last two/three days and still no reply, do they really want to lose customer so badly, maybe they should spend all their time looking into developing new software and let the old software fall by the wayside, even though I/we have already paid for the new software, oh wait that is want they have done. 

Kate Williams

Hi Mark, 

Please let us know the email with which you've contacted support - we'll check the ticket status in CRM and request an update for you. 

Mark Johnson

last e-mail was support@skylum.com that was today after I sent another email, things have gone bad to worst and I would really like to get this sorted be I leave for NZ on Wednesday.

Thanks

Helena Carter

@Mark,

We meant your email, not ours. However, we've found your ticket and we will make sure to reply to you as soon  as we can.

Please sign in to leave a comment.