Comments

7 comments

Kirk Osborn

We'll release an update for Luminar Flex in the nearest future. Please stay tuned.

Comment actions Permalink
    Dave Kling

I've been following the comments over on the Luminar 3 thread and it looks like it is now compatible with Catalina.  I am anxiously awaiting an update as well for Flex as I can't save edits back to Photos.  Is there an update as to when a fix will be released?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Dave,

I don't have an ETA quite yet, but we are working on it.

Jennifer Butt

I had this problem too and also Luminar 3 problems and was told to uninstall/re install etc. Done all that but how do I get Luminar Flex back, I have my code but cannot see where we can get it back apart from "free trial" or "buy". Thanks.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jennifer,

To re-register Luminar Flex, please launch it as a standalone to enter your code. If you don't get a splash screen on launch then please reach out to www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help.

Jennifer Butt

Hello Angela, I solved the problem, Flex was in the Bin, I managed to get it out and somehow got it back to Photos but still has the problem others have talked about of not being able to save changes, hope you get it sorted out soon. Thanks for the reply.

Helga Rowles

Hi Jennifer!

Glad to hear you've solved the problem.
    We'll be sure to release a compatibility update for Luminar Flex.
    In the meantime, we recommend invoking Luminar Flex like this:
    Launch Photos > Select the image, right-click on it and select Edit with > Luminar Flex > Edit the image in Luminar Flex > Click File > Open in > Photos.

Please sign in to leave a comment.