Luminar 4 Early Bird promotion of Luminar 4

Comments

9 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Guillem,

Please reach out to www.skylum.com/support so we can verify your order. Thanks in advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    Israel Amaro

Well this marketing made by Skylum is confusing because I paid my copy on September 30 and I am going to receive my copy as every body else with a release date in November 18 

The e-mail i receive was and said :

I have some cool updates for you! First of all, we’re ready to reveal the official release date for Luminar 4 — November 18.

If you bought Luminar 4 at an early bird price, you’ll get your copy on November 11.

So regardless if I was the first 20,000 copies that will receive a bonus ... The e mail received said 

The next thing I’d like to tell you is that you can use your Luminar 4 license on 2 different devices. The early bird pre-order licenses (first 20 000 copies) are good for up to 5 devices.

I supposed to received my copy at early bird price without any bonuses announced.

I shouldn't pay too early because the promotion still goes on till launching Luminar 4 with same smug promo one year, same price as every body paid since the 20 000 copies were done to date.

I had the same Isreal.  Who knows what is going on?

Do we get an 'early bird' anything?

Kate Williams

Hi, 

Please note that an early-bird price is 49 USD / EUR and it was available only for the early-bird customers. 

Early birds are the customers who were among the first 20,000 purchasers of Luminar 4 and pre-ordered their copy up to and including August 7. 

Such artists will get Luminar 4 on November 11, within a couple of hours. 

The majority of the community will get the app on November 18. 

I did exactly that!

It is November 11th today.  And it's17:42 here now.

Israel Amaro

Nice ! I will not longer trust Skylum any more. Next time I will wait, install and crack the software. Good bless piracy. 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

If you purchased the pre-order prior to August 7, 2019 and have not yet received your download email, please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help. Please also check your spam folder as sometimes our message are misrouted. Thanks in advance!

Great.  Now how do you register it?

Clearly your servers are working.  If I click 'buy now' instead of 'activate' I get to the option to buy something iI already have.

Vita Bergman

Hi! 

Please ensure that your antivirus or firewall isn't blocking outgoing connections.

If the issue persists, try an alternative Internet connection if possible - there may be a setting on your network that blocks outgoing connections.

If you still get the same error:

1. Open Finder.
    2. Click Go in the top menu > click Go to Folder.
    3. Paste the following path: /etc and click Go.
    4. In the folder that opens find the file named hosts and attach it to your reply to this email.

Please sign in to leave a comment.