Issues Luminar 3

Comments

9 comments

Helena Carter

Hi Gerard,

We're aware of some issues on Catalina OS and we're working around the clock on fixing them. We plan to update Luminar 3 by the end of the year.

Please, refer to this post with different Catalina issues and workarounds: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360006289400

If you need further assistance please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help.

Comment actions Permalink
    Helena Carter

UPDATE.

For everyone encountering issues with Catalina.

We've just got a word from our Technical department and they told us that an update with fix will be released as soon as possible.

Please, stay tuned!

Gerard Puglia

Hello,

Problem is, that means I can't use LM3 for 3 more months.

I don't that is fair.

I paid for a program to work, LM3 has been plagued with issues, since the release date.

You also made a lot of promises to never pay for an update.

Now you are releasing LM4 and seem to be leaving LM3 behind.

Why couldn't you add the LM4 update for all LM3 user for free.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,

Gerard.

Anna V

Hi Gerald, 

We released an update with Catalina support for Luminar 3 yesterday. 

Please make sure to update the app.

Wolfgang Jarcik

Hi Anna V
    ich habe das Update gestern mit größten Schwierigkeiten installiert, die Fehler bleiben leider die gleichen. Import in Ordner funktioniert wieder nicht. Ist nicht nur bei mir so. Es gibt mehrere Meldungen dazu im Forum und ich habe das auch schon dem Support geschrieben.

Wolfgang Jarcik

Hi Anna V

nach einem Tip hier im Forum konnte ich das Problem jetzt übergehen - siehe auch diesen Beitrag: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360006289400/comments/360000855459

vielleicht hilft das auch anderen Kunden bzw. dem support.

Anna V

Hi Wolgang, 

Luminar 3 still is not fully compatible with Catalina and we are aware of the issue with Import, we will do our best to fix it soon. 

Gerard Puglia

OK,

I updated to the latest version.

Crashed 3 times before being able to use it.

Seems very buggy still to me.

Thanks,

Gerard

Kate Williams

Hi Gerard,

If your copy of Luminar is still crashing, please try reinstalling the app. We recommend doing a full uninstall with AppCleaner. AppCleaner is a free app that automatically removes not only applications but also the related files, making 'clean' uninstall easy.

If the issue persists, please, get in touch with our team at https://skylum.com/support

Please sign in to leave a comment.