Comments

14 comments

Geoff Collinson

That would mean a refund, I doubt they'd do that - I asked for one after reading some of the pre-launch material, but they refused.

Comment actions Permalink
    Anastasia Davis

Hi Dario! If you have particular issues, please reach our support team: https://skylum.com/support

@Geoff We have never refused you in your refund right. I have checked our thread with you. If you want to proceed with a refund, just let us know.

Dario Cornale

I WANT a refund too. If you dont give a free update for luminar 4. Luminar 3 is very very slow. Luminar 3 has hangouts. Luminar 3 freezes. Luminar 3 dont work fine. Its a Shame you dont give the upgrade for users of luminar 3.

Geoff Collinson

@anastasia

I was referring to an answer I received by email, nothing I've posted on these boards. I was fobbed off with a "wait and see" attitude. Luminar3 works for most of my needs, except RAW files from my Fuji XE-1.

If Luminar4 is a new design I'm hanging on in hope it'll come good - BUT I'm not impressed with some of what I've read about Luminar4.

Anastasia Davis

@Geoff That is correct, I have checked our emails history with you. Once again, we didn't refuse in a refund for your order. It is your right.
    It seems you didn't reply to our last email. Will be looking forward to your decision regarding the refund.

@Dario Please reach our support team for this reason: https://skylum.com/support

Alexander Puzikov

I agree with other guys, I have bought Luminar to get a way from Adobe, and a year later there is still no support for Canon raw3 format. Your software just occupying space on my hard drive, without any benefit to me. And before you recommend to use Adobe DNG converter, let me tell you that this is not a solution. I hope that you have implemented support for my and bunch of other cameras that people was asking for, and that you are going to realise that unless you provide an update for all those people who were disappointed with Luminar 3, you may never get our trust and money ever again. Sorry for harsh words, but this is reality of business, without customer satisfaction you will not retain your customer base.

Geoff Collinson

I have received a refund for my pre-Luminar4 - thank you.

If only Luminar3 was reliable!

Gary Arvidson

I'm not sure what your problem is but I have had 3 for better part of a year and have had no problems. Are you sure your computer video card is sufficient???

Gary Arvidson

Alex,

I have Canon raw format camera and have had zero problems with this Skylum 3 software! see a lot of complaints and wonder about the merit of them!! In the Navy, we called it "Cock Pit) problem!!

Gary

Abel Santos
    I bought a Luminar 3 license months ago and in all these months 
    I have not been able to use it and I still cannot use it.
    It is very slow but the worst is that I am working and it freezes
    and closes and the chromatic aberration correction for Canon
    does not work at all.
    I contacted technical support two months ago, they told me they
    were working on it but everything remains the same.
    I have been patient but unfortunately luminar 3 does not work
    in the basics.
    I want a refund as well or a license for Luminar 4 (hoping that
    Luminar 4 will correct chromatic aberrations and not freeze).
    Helena Carter

Hi Abel,

Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help.

Alexander Puzikov

Gary Arvidson 

I believe that you did not read my comment correctly.

I have Canon 5D Mk3 which works fine as it is using RAW2 format .cr2 extension

However my Canon EOS RT that is using new RAW3 format .cr3 extension is not supported.
    RAW3 format was introduced by Canon at the end of 2017 and first camera that came out with this format
    Was Canon EOS M50 shipped in February of 2018
    We are at the end of 2019 and there is still no support for cr3 format.
    We been promised this for almost 2 years. 
    This is not a CockPit problem, this is major failure of development team that is not concerned about their current customer base.  

Kirk Osborn

I'm glad to inform you that our tech team is making great progress in implementing the support of CR3 files. We expect to add it by the end of this month.

Dario Cornale

My card its ok! Its and nvidia geforce 1080 TI with amd ryzen 9 CPU. The problem its the software, not my hardware.

Please sign in to leave a comment.