Photolemur 3 as Plugin in Photos / Mac os Catalina

Comments

5 comments

Wolfgang Jarcik

Hallo Alex, wie schon in anderen Threads geschrieben wurde gibt es mit den Skylum-Programmen seit Catalina zahlreiche Probleme. Diese werden angeblich von Skylum am Ende des Jahres behoben - bis dahin sollen wir uns gedulden (oder wie ich es gemacht habe, nämlich zu anderen Programmen wechseln).

Comment actions Permalink
    Helena Carter

We are aware of the possible compatibility issues with MacOS Catalina and Photolemur 3, but right now, we are mainly focused on developing Luminar, so there is no exact info yet regarding the next update. Please stay tuned.

Paul Holden

This is really not acceptable. I recently paid $35 for this program and now you are telling me that it does not work and you cannot say when it will be fixed. This sucks!!!

Bill Wilhelm

I agree with Paul Holden that the response from Photolemur development on this issue is NOT acceptable. We paid for this program and it does not work.

You say that we have to wait until you've developed yet another photo program before you'll look at creating a fix for the one we ALREADY PAID for.

What makes you think people will buy Luminar when Photolemur doesn't work just a few months after purchasing it? I sure won't.

Alessio Corsi

This is totally unacceptable. I have exactly the same issue too with macOS Photos and Photolemur 3. I was considering purchasing Luminar 3 (being a happy user of Luminar 2018), but I won't do it, because I don't want to spend money not to get assistance and updates.

Please sign in to leave a comment.