Library problem with Luminar 3 on MacOS Catalina

Comments

12 comments

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

Comment actions Permalink
    Gal Steinberg

I'm having the same problem, the library is not refreshing the files.

If I create a new library sees my files, but the existing one doesn't. 

Helena Carter

Hi Gal,

Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support like my colleague has mentioned. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sam Friedman

My problem turned out to be that I somehow had placed that particular block of photos in the trash. Until you empty the trash on Luminar, the files stay put, and thank Heavens I had not done so!

Anxiously awaiting Version 4...

Gal Steinberg

@Helenta, but I did, and I just got the same response that you will update an update later this year.

This is not an acceptable answer - for a product we paid for. 

Jonathan Pelah

Hey, I have the exact problem. Because of it I cannot use Luminar outside "Quick Edits" section.
    Please fix it.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Jonathan! Could you try creating a new catalog to see if the issue remains?

I do have the same problem. When do you plan of offer a update concerning this problem?

Helena Carter

For everyone encountering issues with Catalina.

We've just got a word from our Technical department and they told us that an update for Luminar 3 with fix will be released as soon as possible.

Please, stay tuned!

Sam Friedman

I submitted a service note, but I wanted to put it out in public as well. I now have got the EXTREME Luminar problem of the program ERASING my photos! Your library structure appears to be incredibly faulty, and had I not been obsessive/compulsive about backups, I would have lost my portfolio. This is unforgivable.  Unless you have some obvious reason for this happening and a FIX (at least in L4), I will respectfully request a full refund for the monies I have invested in L3  AND L4. 

Consider me EXTREMELY disappointed in Luminar and Skylum. 

Anastasia Davis

Hi Sam! 
    I can't find a thread with you and our support team. Did we investigate the issue? 
    Also, please give us more info on the issue.

Wolfgang Jarcik

Hi Helena,

the next update is promised here in the forum meanwhile for end of the year. 

Soon as possible !!!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.