color management

Comments

12 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Cristiano,

Are you taking a raw file from Lightroom or a TIFF from Lightroom with changes?

If you are working with a TIFF are you using the Export or Edit In command from Lightroom?

If you are taking a TIFF to Lightroom you can choose the colorspace which might help quite a bit.

Comment actions Permalink
    cristiano giani

Hi Angela

I working with a tiff from lightroom to luminar,and i've tried to export in all manners (extra plug in,edit in,export with preset in lightroom),but the result it's always the same.

I've also tried all color spaces (prophoto,adobe rgb,srgb),but the result it's the same.It's like luminar adding a sort of default color saturation,or something similar

I don't understand......

Konstantin Zolo

Cristiano,

Please send comparison screenshots along with original RAW files to our support team at support@skylum.com

You can use WeTransfer to send files: https://wetransfer.com/ 

Thank you in advance!

Kathy Hoglund

Need to add color management so that the photo looks the same in Lightroom, Photoshop, OnOne (all three of these use the monitor's color calibration profile) and Luminar when running on Windows.  Without it, Luminar is not a professional solution, it's a trial and error guessing game!

Gerhard Zwerger-Schoner

Same Problem here, there is a massive color boost, when opening Luminar from Lightroom. No difference if RAW or TIFF. it doesn´t make any sense to work with Luminar, when the colors don´t match... Please fix this issue. 
    Cheers Gerhard

Denis Kotsee

Color management is coming in Luminar 3 which is going to be free for everyone who owns Luminar 2018. More info here: https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap

Gerhard Zwerger-Schoner

Thx Denis,  bought Luminar just few days ago.  So, that´s pretty good news. 

cristiano giani

Wow!! great news....

member6363

Unfortunately, still the same problem in Luminar 3...

I've ran the same tests as in Luminar 2018, same results. Still not usable for me.

Gerhard Zwerger-Schoner

strange, it should work now. I´ve no colorproblems anymore since I updated to Luminar 3

Gerhard Zwerger-Schoner

Florent, did you removeVersion 2018?

member6363

Not yet.

Please sign in to leave a comment.