Aurora 2019 - Photoextension not working with Catalina

Answered

Comments

16 comments

michele molinari

Same here with any Skylum software, that is: AirMagic 1.0.0, Aurora HDR Pro 1.2.7, Luminar3 3.1.3, Noiseless CK 1.3.2, Photolemur 1.1.0.

Moreover, in all of them Apple Photo not showing in Install Plug-Ins... list.

Comment actions Permalink
    Helga Rowles

We are aware of the issues with Apple Photos Extension on MacOS Catalina. Our tech team is going to fix these issues in the next update, which will be released later this year.

Jake Watson

"Later this year"?

Can you please be more specific? The app is essentially obsolete currently ...

Anna V

Hi Jake, 

As soon as we know the exact timeline for the fix we will share it with you. 

Tim Harrison

I am very disappointed with your response.

The software is broken - Catalina must have been available to vendors for some time previous to public launch, for your testing and verification.. 

At the moment I am unable to edit any pictures, which has halted work.

Do I buy a rival, and say goodbye, or will it work in a few days ?

Gregor Crawford

I just bought Auro HDR 2019 yesterday, but cannot get it to save to apple photos using new OS Catalina. 

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

Michael Cohen

Kindly share the advice for all of us who are sitting on software that no longer works.  I am considering purchasing additional software from Sklyum; have to reconsider now.

Why not warn buyers that your software isn't Catalina ready....geez...

Bowman Gray

STILL NOT ONE WORD ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN L3!!! I DEMAND AN UPDATE FROM COMPANY MANAGEMENT NOW!!! EITHER THAT OR REIMBURSE ME FOR THIS USELESS SOFTWARE!

Helga Rowles

Hi Michael, we've recently released an update for Luminar 3. As for Luminar Flex and Aurora - they will be updated later this year (we don't have a time frame yet). In the meantime, we'd recommend using them in a standalone mode.

Jake Watson

OK, I'm moving back to Lightroom ...

Angelina Haspel

Now I am actually regretting to have spend $152.00 for something that I can't even install on my mac computer. Not only did it took me forever to figure out which one was the software among all the downloads, I also can get my purchase verified. So I am glad I am not the only one with this issue. 

Well I hope they are finding a solution soon and I am certainly holding off with investing more money into this. 

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

Chris Rhodes

Two months later - any update or timeline guys?

Thanks!

Bowman Gray

I have purchased and been happy with Topaz AI Adjust. Others have said the Capture One has been great as well. Skylum has been nonresponsive, unapologetic, and has offered nothing to those of us who had been long term, repeat customers.  I will never buy from them again. I suggest all of you cut your losses and move on.

Chris Rhodes

I do find it a bit frustrating that the priority is on newer (App Store) customers - those of us who started with the company and have supported them throughout seem to be penalised. I'm sure there's a great reason - possibly linked to software and the Apple ecosystem but clear comms doesn't cost anything. Managing customer expectations (especially when the issue has commercial impact on some of us) would be better than not....

Post is closed for comments.