Comments

11 comments

Larry Moore

All reports/posts that I have seen indicate sometime in November.

Comment actions Permalink
    Jim Dale

Thanks Larry.

michael durkin

Why the impatience? Wasn't the ghastly Luminar 3 'experience' enough to satisfy your apparently masochistic leanings? Or are you, a photographer, treading water in the Ocean, Lifeboat sunk, desperately clutching at passing straws...

Somehow I don't think this the case. So: patience my friend! If indeed you do feel the need for further chastisement, Luminar 4 will be along soon to give it you in shedloads..  

In answer to the possible question contained in your retort; yes, of course I've ordered too - but not to trust my masterpieces to 'Macfun'. It'll just give me continued access to the forums here.. Rainy days and a bleak future ahead? Sadly yes  - but nothing of my plight compares to the horrific tales one reads here.

I find visiting here rather cheering...  

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jim,

Larry is correct - we'll be releasing Luminar 4 in November and will be sharing the exact date soon.

Jim Dale

Thanks Angela :)

Les Cornwell

"Hi Jim,

Larry is correct - we'll be releasing Luminar 4 in November and will be sharing the exact date soon."

Will that be before or after you work out how to open CR3 files ??

Les Cornwell

"Hi Jim,

Larry is correct - we'll be releasing Luminar 4 in November and will be sharing the exact date soon."

Will that be before or after you work out how to open CR3 files ??

michael durkin

Dear 'Les' Cornwell...

Here at McFUN,Fun,Fun! Guys!  We don't care to consider badly executed (groan) 'sarcasm'  posts.

No/yes: of course, 'Lunatic'  MK4 won't be one jot better at it's incompetent core than any other of it's previous rubbish incarnations. It's shortcomings will as usual be hidden behind a new smokescreen of bizarre gimmicks.

Ever wondered why there's NO FEEDBACK here from even the favoured 'Beta' Testers? Well, that's apart from one particular 'tester' on Utube - 'Hey! howya doin' dummies! I just did this. I just did that. Why,, I'd have just done the other if it wern't for the wife sayin' no!

Ho. Ho.Ho. Jeeze, he must be makin' a mint!

Alex Young

I want what michael's been smoking.....

michael durkin

Hi Alex - get yourself a syringe and come chillout man while I tell you;

I want Luminar to stop producing smokescreen gimmicks to cover up their inability to deliver a product that works.

I paid out for Luminar 2018. I paid out for the current crock o'shite. I've also paid out for Luminar 4. Yeah, perhaps I am on something - actually I blame it on reading these forums, how about you?

Incidentally: why not head over to the Mac forum if you want some real hardcore complaints? But I suspect you're a little too timid for that 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

The official release date for Luminar 4 is November 18.

I can't guarantee that CR3 support will be included in Luminar 4's initial launch but we plan to add it by the end of the year.

Please sign in to leave a comment.