aurora does not save

Comments

2 comments

Willem Wiersma

To be more precise: I don't mean 'save' to a mpaur2 file but exporting to a tiff or jpg file.

I also tried merging directly from the RAW file and then export.

Now nothing happens at all; there is an 'exporting image' box but after 10 minutes nothing has happened. Strangely in windows taskmanager Aurora shows hardly any processor load (1-3%), which ofcourse concurs with the endless exporting time.

What is happening?

Regards

Willem

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Willem,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with Aurora HDR!

We would appreciate if you send us a screenshot with information about your PC.

On Windows 10 right click on "Start Menu" and click on "System" in pop-up menu to open "System" window. Press the “Windows logo key + PrtScn” and the screenshot will appear as a file in a folder entitled “Screenshots”, inside your default “Pictures” folder. You can post the screenshot here in this thread.

We would also appreciate if you can send us your original file(s). You can upload the file to www.WeTransfer.com & send us a shared download link to support@skylum.com so we can test the issue using your files.

Also, see if you can provide us with an error log following the instruction below.

1. Right click on This PC (My Computer) > choose Manage

2. In left part of the window (Computer Management) open Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application >

3. In the list that opens find the last two entries "Application Error" and ".NET Runtime." Select them and in the right part of it choose Save Selected Events.

Then send us these events files.

Thanks in advance! We'll get it sorted out.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.