Batch process and save to native Aurora format (mpaur2)?

Comments

4 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi! Do I understand it correctly that you want to save batch processing as a project file?
    If you need to apply your custom adjustments in Batcр processing, you can just create a custom filter.

Comment actions Permalink
    Velocity of Sound

Hi Anastasia, thanks for the reply.  I want the batch process to only perform the first step of HDR creation (specifically, to align images, choosing how strong the anti-ghosting should be, choosing whether color denoise and chromatic aberration removal are performed) and then save the file as an Aurora HDR-native project file, so that I can go in and adjust the image rendering and output settings individually per file.

In theory it would also be helpful if Aurora HDR would memorize that my default tends to be to have alignment on, ghosting set to high, and everything else checked... but even if that could happen, I'd still be stuck waiting for the HDR project to be generated with each HDR bracket.  If the computer can crunch all of the brackets on its own without needing input from me and output them to project files it would allow me to do something else uninterrupted, and then work on the HDRs without having to sit and wait for the computer to work for seconds at a time.

Anastasia Davis

Thanks for getting back. Now I see what you mean. I will forward your comments on this to our developers so they could consider it for the future.

Best regards,

John P Poet

Any update on this? I have exactly the same desire as Velocity of Sound. The initial process of aligning the images, de-ghosting, etc., can take a very, very long time. It would be great if that part of the process could be done as a batch process. Then I could make individual adjustments later.

Please sign in to leave a comment.