Loupedeck + for Luminar 4

Answered

Comments

9 comments

• Official comment
    Elena Blum

Hi all,

At this time we don’t have any immediate plans to integrate with Loupedeck. However, we appreciate your feedback and will consider it in our product plans.

Once we have any news regarding this integration, we'll let you know. Stay tuned! 

Comment actions Permalink
    Kirk Osborn

We will add the support of Loupedeck, but not at the initial release of Luminar 4.

Steve Brannon

Kirk, 

Any idea when Loupedeck support will be added?  4th quarter '19? 1st quarter '20?

I bought Luminar 3 when it was released based on a community post from Skylum team member Julia Kot from over a year ago that stated: "We are working on this at this very moment :)"*

I've yet to even use Luminar 3 because of the lack of Loupedeck support and here we are with 4 rolling out before even finishing the support that should be in place for rev. 3.  I'm not using Luminar 3  (and certainly not paying for an upgrade to 4) until we see the Loupedeck integration as promised.  Sorry to be so grumpy but a year+ wait after being told "working on it at this very moment" is incredibly frustrating.

* source: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360011559191-Luminar-Loupedeck-Keyboard-Support-

Helga Rowles

Hi Steve, I'm afraid at the moment I don't have much information regarding ETA (so it's certainly not 4th quarter '19). 

Brian Monahan

Any update on incorporation of LOUPDECK+ support into Luminar 4 ?

thanks

Brian Monahan

Rodante Mesa

I was also very hopeful for the implementation of Loupedeck+ in Luminar 3 before as it was mentioned that they are already working on it. I bought Luminar 4 just in case it will be implemented there. More than a year already since promised but nothing is still done. Quite disappointed customer here.

I just hope Luminar 4 will be supported by Loupedeck+ and not just Loupedeck CT in the future. That will not be a nice move...

Marcus Kjeldsen

Any news?

kandasamy M

Team, any updates on the loupe deck support

Rodante Mesa

It seems like we are talking to a wall here. No reply from them. Very dissapointing!

Post is closed for comments.