Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Lluis - To add a Custom Preset Pack, select the menu item File > Add Custom Presets Pack. An open dialog will be displayed, allowing you to choose the Pack you wish to add.

Comment actions Permalink
    Lluis Vidilla Solé

Muchas gracias Ángela por tu respuesta.

Siguiendo tu recomendación, sólo me deja abrir paquetes con la extensión .maupack.

No encuentro la forma de poder abrir extensiones .mpaurpack.

Gracias de nuevo.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Lluis,

It looks like you are trying to install a preset pack from an older version of Aurora HDR - sorry I didn't notice that!

In this case, please change the file extension from .mpaurpack to .zip and then uncompress it. Inside the folder you will find preset files (.map) that can be imported into Aurora HDR 2018.

You can then install the .map files here: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Aurora HDR 2018\Data\Presets\Users

Open (or restart) Aurora HDR 2018 and you'll see the new presets in the Custom/User Presets category as well as in the All Presets category.

Lluis Vidilla Solé

Muchas gracias por indicarme que esta extensión no es compatible con Aurora 2018.

Ahora me quedo tranquilo.

Gracias de nuevo y que pases un feliz día.

Lluis Vidilla Solé

Conseguido, ya tengo los presets en mi Aurora 2018. Gracias, Thanks, Merçi.....

Please sign in to leave a comment.