Luminar 4 Beta for customers who have pre-ordered

Comments

48 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Charlie,

Please reach out to support@skylum.com for confirmation on your pre-order status. Thanks in advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    Fitz Adams

Please add me to the Beta list.

Koffi Joseph-Anthony Claver Indah

Hi Angela.

Its been a year now. Have you guys started working on the iPad Pro Version? SOS

Anna V

Hi Koffi Joseph-Anthony Claver Indah,

At the moment, we are offering the software only for Mac and PC. Nevertheless, we know that tablet / mobile technology is the easiest way for professionals to deliver exceptional quality work on the go while using the best tools available. So we will surely consider creating the apps for mobile OS in the future. 

Please be patient with us and keep on the lookout for future news and updates.

calvin oliphant

ok Skylum it is November 11th. so where is my cope of Luminar 4. Will you keep us waiting until 23:59 pm. Just send the link and be done with it. I will never preorder software from you and go through this again. Also after all this, it better be bugfree since you did not need more beta testers. Again where is my download link.

Kim Austin

Hey Member -- I hope you get yours.  We in Australia did not get our copy as promised on Nov 11.  Every other release has always come on the date specified. I expect to see a download link in my email tomorrow morning, which will be Nov 12.

calvin oliphant

Thanks for the heads up. Even if all will go smooth now, it will always leave a bad feeling of skylum and the way they treat their customers. Very disappointing. Calvin in Memphis TN   USA

Pierre Alarie

I am in Québec province in Canada. i am a loyal buyer for Skylum. But i dont understand what happened. We are on November 11th and i dont have me too a link to download the new Luminar 4. I paid in last July 84 $ Canadian for pre-order and i am in the first 20, 000 buyers. So, please someone in Skylum: "What is the problem and why i dont receive the link that you have promise ? Pierre Alarie 

michael durkin

I have my tin hat firmly on and I've already made note of the nearest suitable foxhole to dive into here in England to avoid the inevitable bliz of complaints that will result in the release of God knows what is the latest bug ridden nonsense 'Mcfunn' or whatever their calling themselves now dish up..

Of course you haven't got it yet. For goodness sake, cut them a little slack will you?  - You can't just order a  one way ticket to South America with a suitcase full of cash just like that you know...

Ere'. Ole' Jim Nix must be quaking in his boots eh readers?!

michael durkin

Forgot to add: I so want them to make good. They've got some terrific stuff in Luminar.

Ok, I know you can do it all in other software - but you can't do it as easily as you can in Luminar.

Personally, I don't mind waiting a little longer for them to get it right.

If only they'd dump the appalling Catalog thing or at least offer it as a (quite unwanted) add on. I mean why? We all have our own various catalog systems - we simply don't need this aggravating nonsense  - fancy giving in to a few trolls from rival companies that convinced them to go down that path!

The whole thing would function so much better.

calvin oliphant

Me..... I DO mind waiting a little longer.  It has been long enough. It is 8 am in Seattle now this is where HQ is based. Let's see. And why is nobody from Skylum on this forum to let us know WTF is going on and how long we still need to wait? It was you who came up with today's date....... 

michael durkin

'Member',

I do understand that. I don't know about you but for me it's not just about the money. For me it's the trust and belief I invested in  Skylum . 'But he promised he'd marry me!' That's how I'll feel.

For me; if they fluck this one up they're dead in the water as far as I'm concerned

Kate Williams

Hi everyone, 

The early-bird customers (the first 20,000 purchasers who got the app before August 7) will get the app within a couple of hours. 

We truly value your ongoing patience and understanding. Hope the app will be worth the wait. 

Pierre Alarie

Thank you Kate ! I have two questions for you. Here in Montreal, we have a time zone in Eastern Canada. 1) Where are your skylum servers? 2) Will the launch of Luminar 4 for us pre-orders (july for me) take place at the same time all over the world? Thank you for your answers.

calvin oliphant

my question: I bought the

Luminar 3+4 early bird edition ($99) on Sep 17th. 

Since it an early bird buy (says so on your email) I hope I will be getting the software today aswell. The email you sent out about getting luminar 4 on 11 Nov. did not say anything about before August 7th). How much more confusing can you possibly make this. Please answer my question.

Tanja Boehnke

Hello, I am also wondering if the early bird link is going to come today. Thanks for an answer

jean claude lebas de lacour

Same thing than others. I received a mail about getting luminar 4 on 11 November. But no news. What's hapenning?

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we'll be glad to help you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.