Comments

8 comments

Simon Burdon

I found that the applications worked if you have them installed prior to updating.. However, you can't reinstall them after updating. After updating the installer gets stuck at 2% and will not progress beyond that point.

Comment actions Permalink
    Kevin Rose

Thank you very much for the info Simon. I was hoping that they would still work. It would have been nice if someone from Skylum had bothered to answer. I guess that they don't really care about the older customers.

Helga Rowles

Hi Kevin, I'm afraid I don't have any good news for you. As the CK apps are our legacy product, there won't be a compatibility update for Catalina.

Lynne Pariseau

that's sad - I still use several of the legacy products - and Noiseless CK is far superior to anything you've included in the newer versions (I have all your programs).  I guess if I want to use them, I can just keep Luminar 3 on my computer so I can use a particular CK program when I need it.    It seems to me that before Skylum dumps any program, they should do a survey to find out how many people are still using it.

Kate Williams

Hi Lynne,

We plan to enhance denoise algorithms in Luminar 4 in the future, so please stay tuned. 

Lynne Pariseau

Kate that is good news - hopefully your enhancements will bring Denoise up to the standard of Noiseless CK.  I still go back and use that plugin to get a truly great Denoise result.

Maurie Hill

I use Snapheal extensively, do you still support it?  Is an equivalent included in the new Luminar as well?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Maurie,

Unfortunately Snapheal is one of our legacy applications and is no longer supported. Luminar, however, does have a clone/erase tool similar to Snapheal (built on the same technology) and we invite you to give it a try.

Please sign in to leave a comment.