Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Paul,

We don't have any immediate plans for an iPad version, but we will definitely consider it for the future!

Comment actions Permalink
    Carolle Marchand

It would be very nice. A lot of us have iPads.

As for myself, I carry it with me when I travel...is it lighter and cheaper than a Macbook. My camera has an application that allows me to transfer my photos from the camera to the IPad using WiFi. Convenient but there is little I can do wrt PP with only Photo available. Any suggestion is welcomed.

Thanks

Paul Nash Jr.

Yes, Apple has sold o supppse millions of IPADS. It’s easy to t4avel with nd has great screen resolution.

Sherwood Botsford

We are a mac household.  We have two ipads, 4 iphones, two mac pros and 3 laptops.

Do I want *any* photo editor on an ipad?  Not the slightest bit interested.  It's impossible to do serious work on an iPad.  Space it just to limited.

EVERY software product I've seen that has been ported to the iPad has resulted in a dumbed down version on the desktop too.  

Photo editing is far more difficult than word processing.  Go use pages for a day on an iPad and see how much you get done compared to doing the same on a desktop machine.

Dennis Halalay

While traveling, I use an iPad Pro daily for editing using Lightroom mobile. I have 1/2 TB of memory on my iPad and work with 85 MB raw files from my Sony camera. Apple Photos degrades large photos. I have to edit in Lightroom mobile on my iPad and send back to Photos to get a non-degraded view within Photos. The iPad Pro provides gorgeous pictures in high resolution. Now Adobe is even going to make an iOS version of Photoshop. I would dearly like to be able to use Luminar on my iPad, even with a somewhat reduced feature set.

Bjarne Winkler

While you are waiting for the Skylum to do an iPad version you should give the Darktable program a run on your iPad, it so beats Lightroom on the iPad.

I think that Skylum should have fixed the Luminar 3 and then headed in the direction of porting the Luminar 3 to iPad / Android world with the idea that one will work on one in the field and the other back in the office/studio.

Well, what do I know.

Please sign in to leave a comment.