Latest Version: Luminar 1.2.0 (4245) code name “Jupiter”
Issues in Luminar 1.2.0 (3915) that are fixed in Luminar 1.2.0 (4245):
- Random application crashes
What’s new in Luminar 2018 “Jupiter” for MacOS?
- Improved stability. We’ve improved the robustness of Luminar to increase its ability to develop your photos with precise control.
- Expanded LUT support. The LUT Mapping filter is even more useful now. With this update we have increased the stability of .CSP and .3DL files. It is a great way to load custom film looks and image styles. Be sure to download some extra ones from here: (https://skylum.com/luminar/marketplace/luts).
- Enhanced documents support. Moreover, updated version of Luminar shows better efficiency with opening documents previously made using RAW Develop filter.
- Work faster. We’ve dramatically increased the speed of editing for our Mac users. We want you to be able to work faster on your favorite images.
- Improved Raw Engine. We’ve improved the de-mosaic process for even cleaner image conversion. You can also use DCP camera profiles with your raw files for more options on interpreting color. Plus even more raw formats can be edited natively with our RAW Develop filter.
- Automatic Lens Corrections. Our RAW Develop and Develop filters analyze your image and its metadata to calculate an Automatic Lens Distortion fix that you can apply in one-click. Additionally it can detect color and detail issues and automatically fix Chromatic Aberration and Defringe an image to remove halos.
- Increased stability and ease of use. We’ve made numerous interface and user experience improvements based on your feedback for an improved editing experience. We’ve also made several improvements to application stability to improve performance on editing even the largest of images.
Please sign in to leave a comment.