Intel HD graphics not supported

Comments

8 comments

Roy Blackwell

Works ok with my Intel HD 5000 integrated graphics on my Surface Pro 3.

Julia Kot

Hi!

Please try to update your Graphics drivers. You can do it  here

Simply select the Drivers in Filters drop-down menu and your Windows version.

Please keep us updated how it goes. 

K.G. Wuensch

I have the very latest drivers available for my machine. Because of the dual graphics card setup only selected drivers are certified for it. I used ViewGL to verify the availability of OpenGL 3.3 and it‘s fully supported by both graphics cards.

Fernando Ariznavarreta

I have a computer with intel HD graphics integrated in the CPU.

It works correctly.

It is not a problem of not beign compatible with intel HD graphics, is a problem of not being compatible with the requisites: opengl 3.3.

May be a driver upgrade may help, if there is a driver compatible with opengl 3.3.

May be luminar does not detect the opengl 3.3 compatibility correctly in that specific grahics.

But it works in other intel integrated graphics.

Angela Andrieux

Hi K.G.

Just because your graphics cards are capable, doesn't mean they are running the most recent drivers. Did you try updating your drivers?

K.G. Wuensch

@Angela, did you even read my post? I have the very latest driver available installed! I have checked the driver capabilites,  the driver fully supports every OpenGL standard up to and including OpenGL 4.2, thus OpenGL 3.3 is supported and detected by software.

Not that I want OpenGL from the graphics card to be used by Luminar, the speed has gone down considerably with the latest update (I had an older installation package and checked), even with the much faster Nvidia graphics card enabled the old version was slow but still faster than the new version. Now opening RAW files from a Canon 7D2 takes about 20-30 seconds - on an i7 at 3.4 Ghz. That‘s a very poor performance I get from Luminar. 

Julia Kot

Could you please specify if you have already sent us your full system info? 

Johnson Berry

The process for installing graphics drivers is straightforward and easy, but error messages sometimes occur.

If you have any issue on Printer then contact here to Step-by-Step Guide to Brother Wireless Printer Setup on your Device by Our Customer Service Team At Just One Call.

Please sign in to leave a comment.