Multiple monitor support

Comments

7 comments

Konstantin Zolo

Hi Sherwood,

Thank you for all your suggestions!

I do understand the importance of this. We'll consider adding multiple monitor support in future updates, however, no ETA yet.

Comment actions Permalink
    Paul Hibbert

Without at least dual monitor support I won't even consider buying Luminar. I've just tried the latest demo again and really find it way too limiting and extremely frustrating to be tied to one monitor with my second monitor being unused.

DAM is certainly a no-go without a second monitor for me too. Sorry, but it's back to Photoshop/Lightroom for me, for now anyway, I'll keep checking back occasionally.

piper karie

I can appreciate the hard work that has created Luminar 3, however as a professional

photographer that had high hopes to leave Adobe behind I'm disappointed that Luminar

has no support for multiple monitors.  There are other professional features lacking as well,

but I have other software that could be accessed for those uses.

The lack of multi monitors in my work space is impossible.

I hope that soon Skylum will choose to not only cater to the amateur, but the professional

photographer needs as well.

Luke Caldwell

I have been using multiple monitors since the 90's. It's not "A nice thing to have" it's essential.

Further, while adding support for the Z7 is a good thing, still not having support for Canon Compressed RAW seems a little slow, isn't it?

jean froment

All this confirms that I still have to stay with Adobe Lightroom… It is obvious that we need to have the display on at least another monitor to work in a more professional way...

Rene Beaupoil

I second all the before comments. At least support for two screens is a must.

Sudhanwa Dindorkar

I think having the ability to use multiple monitors is absolutely essential for photo editing. As an example, I like Affinity's "Separated mode" option that detaches all the different panels while providing a handle to move each panel individually.

Please sign in to leave a comment.