Luminar crashed burning

Comments

4 comments

Robbin Kelly

Did you receive a resolution to your dodge and burn problem? I am also having the same problem. Thanks in Advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Robbin,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a similar issue! Luminar has been updated since Peter posted his original post. Are you using the most recent update?

If so, we need some further information from you to sort this out.

First, please email us a copy of your system's specifications:

On Windows 7 or 8 click on "Start", then right-click the Computer shortcut and select Properties, from the Start menu or from most places where you see the Computer shortcut. Some options how to make a screenshot on Windows 7 or 8 can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots

On Windows 10 right click on "Start Menu" and click on "System" in pop-up menu to open "System" window. Press the “Windows logo key + PrtScn” and the screenshot will appear as a file in a folder entitled “Screenshots”, inside your default “Pictures” folder. 

Second, We would highly appreciate if you can send us your original file(s). You can upload the file to www.WeTransfer.com & send us a shared download link via email.

Third, please specify which steps preceded the crash so that we can reproduce this issue on our side.

A numbered list of steps would be the most convenient. For example: 

1. Launch Luminar.

2. Load the file named X with an extension Y.

3. Apply Z filter.

4. Set S slider to U value.

5. etc. etc.

Finally, see if you can provide us with an error log following the instruction below.

1. Right click on This PC (My Computer) > choose Manage

2. In left part of the window (Computer Management) open Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application >

3. In the list that opens find the last two entries "Application Error" and ".NET Runtime." Select them and in the right part of it choose Save Selected Events.

Then send us these events files.

You can email all of the info above to support@skylum.com and we will look into the problem.

Peter Olschewski

Robyn

No resolution besides waiting for next update, and i am running as far as i know the latest version.

Robbin Kelly

Thank You Peter, 

I have sent all files to Skylum Support as requested and am hoping that they now have a resolution to the problem or at least have a date for the expected release to correct this problem. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.