Luminar 1.2.0,1873 Fix

Comments

14 comments

Tom Pickering

How is it you come to have a newer version than what was released a couple of days ago?  Mine says 1848 is the latest version.

Comment actions Permalink
    Konstantin Zolo

Tom,

Here's a link to download the newest installation file.

Andy Engel

You missed all the fun, didn't you?

LARRY FITZPATRICK

Goto the FAQ section. Under the image of the error message it says to try this new version. I clicked on that an received the newer version. 

Roy Blackwell

Where do we get this fix file?

Update: Thanks for that link to the Win_Fix version (1873). Luminar 1.2.0 now works on my Windows 10 Pro desktop machine.

David Roby

I have installed the 'fix' version and it works! Hallelujah and many thanks to the techies at Skylum who have sorted out the problem against a backdrop of complainers and moaners such as myself. I have just finished an extensive edit of a TIFF file imported from Lightroom and made sure to apply many adjustments; the sliders are responsive and changes on the screen instantaneous. The acid test, for me, was the length of time to export. Until now export times had been counted in minutes, sometimes many minutes (over 100 in some cases); the export of my edited TIFF file was complete in seconds. I am very pleased and excited about being able to incorporate Luminar into my workflow; I now hope that a similar improvement in performance will be applied to Aurora!

Ferdie Bowman

I guess I'll have to try that link. If that is the fix it makes me wonder why I haven't heard back from my multiple emails to Skylum Support with attached msinfo  and error log files they requested. 

leon johnson

Thanks for the link, Konstantin.  I got it and now I'm up and running at last.

Greg Steffen

Mine is working. that was a fast coding job. Thank you Skylum

Julia Kot

Hi Fredie,

Let us know how the fix works for you. We appreciate your cooperation as all the msinfo files we received from our customers helped us to fix the issue and release the hotfix. 

Gary Bowen

Downloaded and installed the "fix" version: no joy, same problems. I did send update email to Trevor in Support.

Gary Bowen

STOP THE PRESSES -

The link Support gave me (in an email) is what I used and it failed. I came to this forum, found a DIFFERENT link to another "fix" file and that one worked.

Except when I open the About window it will not close when pressing ESC - have to close it from the Task bar rt-click>Close window.

x x

Fix still not working for me, very frustrating - win 10 pro hotfix update, lets get an update that works please

Ferdie Bowman

Well the fix installed and allowed me to open the program. However when I tried to open an image I now get the OpenGl 3 error message and I can't see the image (only see the film strip at the bottom). I downloaded the Intel Driver Assistant and ran the utility. It reported there are no new Driver updates available for my system. For now I may be SOL unless I upgrade my computer.

Please sign in to leave a comment.