Sales ad for Luminar even though it is not really ready for Windows

Comments

5 comments

Julia Kot

Hi Jeffrey,

Could you please specify what exactly we have promised you to fix and didn't keep our promise?

We add the missing features to PC version each update. New features are added due to their priority. 

We will consider creating PC version of Snapheal. Also, please note that features of Snapheal are presented in Luminar 2018.

As I get it, you haven't even tried our new Luminar 2018 Jupiter. So what features in Luminar 2018 are not yet working, please specify. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Jeffrey Pawlan

YOUR Luminar sales page says:

color translation not available on Windows now

New Raw import not available on Windows now.

Photoshop elements plugin not available on Windows now

3rd party Adobe plugin support not available on Windows now

digital asset module not available for either OS

Snapheal not available on WIndows even after asking repeatedly since early September.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jeffrey - We are making huge strides for our Windows users with each update and adding features as quickly as possible. Some features have taken longer to implement that we originally expected but we never guaranteed specific dates for their delivery. Please know that we are working diligently to bring the apps to parity while adding new functionality for both platforms.

Jeffrey Pawlan

When you sent me and everyone an email about an advance promotion for Aurora last Fall, you had actually promised that the two OS versions would be identical.  That is why so many are upset.

Since I know that the Luminar for Windows is not ready, I will wait to buy it when it is complete and working well under Windows. And I do need Snapheal functionality to be able to remove distracting objects from a photo.

Zed Zorichak

Now Sat 13:12 GMT London time ------ 19:12 Thailand time --------- More than 24 hours ago I posted a comment endorsing the disappointment and frustration expressed by Jeffrey Pawlan in his original posting. My comment appears to have totally vanished. Does that mean it has been moderated to extinction? Or is moderation taking more than 24 hours?

Please sign in to leave a comment.