new update

Comments

5 comments

Alina Skylum

Hi Charles,

You can take a look at the full list of updates here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360003899372-Luminar-2018-Gets-a-Rocket-Booster-Update

I'm glad to hear that he update is running well for you!

Comment actions Permalink
    Rosemarie Beall

my batch processes without any edits at all---no difference in edited and unedited images- no choice of presets or any editing choices on my standalone Luminar 2018 version 1.3 and so on- need help- am desperate- email help not good enough-seems as though they and I are talking about different software- yikes. no phone help- what to do

Rosemarie Beall

have scoured tutorials_ none for batch there, in manuals batch is the orphan- in other help, videos, facts- no help there.

Is Skylum serious or just footsing around with BATCH.???

Angela Andrieux

Hi Rosemarie - 

The Batch Processing dialog allows for using a preset on on your batch of photos. It is at the top of the window on the screen after you choose your images, above where you select your save location and export file type.

As for updates to the User Guide - we are working on that and will get them updated as soon as possible.

Rosemarie Beall

I finally gave in and reinstalled and now  my batch is functional-- suggest batch  to be made into webinar/video and further improved by more editing choiuces.

Thanks for reply.

Please sign in to leave a comment.