Preset arrangement in Luminar 2018

Comments

4 comments

Mariia Divavina

Hi Jaya,

I have transferred your request to the 'Feature suggestions & requests' so that other Skylum users could upvote your suggestion

Comment actions Permalink
    d c

Presets management is fair easy when you're having the presets that came with luminar install

But as soon you add more and more presets it is more waisting time to deal with it , in my presets folder in C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar 2018\Data.

I have over 80 presets in 2 folders  Extra and Users ,  so Extra goes in the luminar  presets windows and  Users is basically your ''Personal'' tab in the luminar preset window..

We need a better way to manage all this and also easily being able to import lmp file like we do with mplumpack file

may be having a search tool for presets ...  like typimnfg  bw ans having all black en white presets poping out ...

a lot can be done to improve the way we are dealing with presets.

Denis 

John West

I also think it would be better if you could rearrange the presets icons either alphabetically or drag & drop, rather than the sequence in which they were added

EDWARD HUDGEONS

I find myself in a similar situation. I believe I got started on the wrong foot, then tried to correct the problem only to find I just made it worse. PresetPro says to put the unzipped file into Custom folder under Presets. It seems that works sometimes and at other times it doesn't. Anyway, I have quite a few presets and preset package set. I find the sets go in much easier than having to hand feed the single presets. Does anyone have a magic wand I could borrow? :)

Please sign in to leave a comment.