Support film simulation profiles

Answered

Comments

12 comments

Nancy Goodenough

Yes! That's one of the things I hold onto with LR, the Fuji film sims. Please implement those in Luminar.

Comment actions Permalink
    Julia Kot

Hi guys,

We are planning to add lens profiles support in the upcoming updates. We will also publish the list of supported by Luminar lens profiles soon. 

Roy Maiden

Has this been implemented yet, very interested.

Daniel Scholz

We've added DCP ("DNG" Camera Profile) support in Luminar 2018 to ensure accurate and consistent colors.

Nancy Goodenough

Not sure if any of the answers say there will be Fuji film simulations that LR has in Camera Profile.  Not lens profile. Not DNG. Thanks.

Benjamin BENICHOU

yes please add the Fujifilm film simulation for the RAF raw file, like in Lightroom or soon in C1. Provia, Astia, Pro Neg, Acros etc....

Leila Evans

For now, we don't have plans for adding support for film simulation profiles. However, I forwarded this request to our dev team.

Osman Kacmaz

@Leila Evans , I was just considering switching from Lightroom to Luminar 3, and the lack of access to film simulation profiles (which are already included in the raw files) was a major deal breaker for me.

I will reconsider my decision if the feature should ever be added.

The color profiles are what make Fujifilm cameras unique.

Cren Pritchett

I also desire for the support of fujifilm film simulations.

Robert Varga

+1

Christoph Ilius

Are there any updates on this topic? It still would be a great idea to build in the Film-Simulations of Fuji. 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Christoph,

Unfortunately, no new news on this topic. I'll be sure to share with those in charge that this functionality is still important to you!

Please sign in to leave a comment.