Interface to LRTimelapse

Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Holger - Great suggestion. I'll be sure to pass it to our developers.

Comment actions Permalink
    Hays Clark

I like the idea, I think that all Gunter and other devs would need is an API that allows handing Aurora a list of files and the needed Bracketing information, or just the Set of HDR Bracket Sets (an Array of Arrays of file paths).

Dominik

Any progress?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Dominik,

Support for LRTimelapse is on our feature request list, but I don't have an ETA on implementation at this time.

Georg-Peter Huss

Georg

As requested before the LRTimelapse-interface is definitively missing. 
    I switched to Luminar but the missing features for underwater- and astrofotography force me back to Lightroom.

In Luminar 4 I miss the workspaces from Luminar 3.

Margaret Bright

Hi Georg,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the features that you would like to see in our software.

I regret to inform you that in Luminar 4 there will be no workspaces in the way they are in Luminar 3 now.

In Luminar 4, all the filters were neatly grouped in tabs according to the level of editing and purpose: Essentials, Creative, Portrait, and Pro. Basically, these tabs already function as workspaces - you will be able to focus on the filters you’re working with and don’t get distracted by all the others. Moreover, the order provided is bound to speed up the Image Processing Workflow under-the-hood.

I realize that it might be a bit of time before you get accustomed to the new workflow, but I'm sure that once some time passes and you work in Luminar 4 a bit more, you'll find this workflow more intuitive.

As of now, we do not have plans to re-introduce the workspaces. Still, I'll be sure to share your feedback with our engineering team for further discussion.

Moreover, for your convenience, we've prepared a special table showing correspondence between Luminar 3 and Luminar 4 tools. It'll be helpful.

Please sign in to leave a comment.